So with my latest foray into the world of freelance development I’ve been reading up a lot of different articles on how to improve myself as a freelancer and acquire more clients and thus become more successful! Whilst I’ve read a few brilliant articles(and some not so brilliant), I’ve found that what seems to be missing is a list of brilliant articles that I feel every budding freelancer (like myself) should read.
So what I thought I would do because I’m so kind (read: looking to gain exposure) is build an incredible list of posts that I’ve thought have helped me the most and thus the posts that I feel would be most beneficial to other budding freelancers.
So to begin:
Acquiring New Clients
- How to Land More Clients With Persuasive Fees
- Stop Freelancing
- How to guarantee more clients for your freelance business
- How to avoid problem clients
- Hacking Elance -The Step by Step Guide to How I Made $23,700 in 4 Weeks
General Freelance Articles
- How to become a freelance web developer
- 6 Not-So-Obvious Mistakes Freelance Web Developers Make
- 10 Resources to Help you become more attractive in the web design community
- How to become a successful freelance web developer (and not kill your career)
- Making the Leap to Freelancing